The Soundcraft Notepad 5 is a small-format, 5-channel analog mixing console with an integrated 2x2 USB audio interface, well suited for music production, podcasts, video production, interviews, rehearsals, writing sessions, and mobile events.
The mixer combines professional-grade analog components such as a microphone preamp with a combo XLR-1/4" input, 2-band EQ, and a 100 Hz high-pass filter. Additionally, input 1 offers a Hi-Z instrument input for incorporating guitars and other high-impedance instruments.
Channels 1-3 include gain/trim controls, a monitor send, and level controls. Channels 2/3 utilize 1/4" line-level inputs, while channels 4/5 include stereo RCA inputs. Outputs include Master L/R on XLR, a 1/4" monitor send, and a dedicated 1/4" monitor output button to select between mono line output or stereo headphone output. The master section offers a master control knob and four LED meters with -20, 0, +6 dB, and peak settings. The Notepad-5 features a durable metal enclosure and ships with an external power supply.Features:
- Soundcraft-quality sound from the professional microphone preamp
- Easily record, edit, and play back from your Mac or Windows computer with an integrated USB audio interface. Simply plug-and-play with your Mac (Windows computers require Soundcraft driver installation)
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel-strip layout that includes EQ, monitor send, master level, and rotary headphone-volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built to last
|Inputs||Mic/Line (Channel 1): 1 x combo XLR-1/4" / 6.35 mm
Line (Channels 2/3): 2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm
Line (Channels 4/5): 2 x RCA
|Outputs||Master (L/R): 2 x XLR
Monitor: 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm
|Controls||Gain (Channel 1): 1 x Gain knob
Trim (Channels 2/3): 1 x Trim knob
Monitor Send (Channels 1, 2/3, 4/5): 3 x Monitor send knobs
Level (Channel 1, 2/3, 4/5)): 3 x Level knobs
Master Level: 1 x knob
Monitor Master: 1 x Monitor master knob
Output Type: Button for mono line out or stereo headphones
|EQ Controls||2-Band EQ (Channel 1)
HF: ±12 at 12 kHz
LF: ±12 at 80 Hz
|Indicator LEDs||Meters: 4 x LED (-20, 0, +6 dB, Peak)|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||2.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 9.0 x 3.5"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.