The Turbosound IQ12 2500W 12" 2-Way Speaker System is an ULTRANET equipped digital loudspeaker, which is part of the Turbosound iQ Series.
It can be used with ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems, and other iQ Series loudspeakers and subwoofers. The ULTRANET-enabled system is devoid of ground loops and interference problems, and you get pristine, crystal-clear audio via multi-channel and an all-digital signal distribution.
Featuring an onboard 2-channel mixer, USB-addressable DSP, 2,500W Class-D power amplifier, and Turbosound-designed low/high-frequency drivers, the IQ-12 speaker delivers sound that is smooth, crisp with punch, and has natural detail. It is equipped with KLARK TEKNIK DSP processing, which ensures total system control and driver protection, and features a phase/time-correction crossover, EQ, noise gate, automatic feedback eliminator, and much more to maintain optimal performance. The setup can be done directly at the rear panel LCD, or remotely using a PC and Turbosound's free software download. In addition to the two combination balanced XLR-1/4" jack inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, and a Mix Out XLR connector, the IQ-12 features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED on each channel.
Built with integrated fly-points, the cabinet can be suspended via optional hardware or ground stacked on its subwoofers (sold separately) to suit any venue for permanent installation. Finally, lightweight and powerful, the IQ-12 speaker system is suitable for both speech and music applications.
- Ultra-high power, 2-way sound reinforcement speaker system
- Lightweight and fiberglass reinforced composite enclosure provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-acceleration 12" low-frequency driver provides deep bass and acoustic power
- 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Advanced KLARK TEKNIK digital signal processor for ultimate system control and speaker modeling
- Digital crossover, EQ, phase and time correction, and Automatic Feedback Eliminator
- Direct-access LCD management and full USB remote control via PC or Mac computer
- ULTRANET digital audio network connects to mixers and other sources
- 2 XLR-1/4" Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Mix output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning - stand mounting with dual 35mm pole sockets; tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor; M10 fly points, pull backs and yoke-mount options
|Loudspeaker Power||2,500 W|
|Driver||1" Turbosound Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
12" Turbosound LF Driver
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4" Mic/Line|
|Interface||USB: For access to onboard DSP via PC / MAC computer|
|Cable||Shielded Cat5: To connect your ULTRANET-enabled system, & to daisy-chain IQ series loudspeakers|
|Display||LCD panel with parameter controls|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||KLARK TEKNIK DSP|
|Network||ULTRANET digital audio|
|Connector||Neutrik PowerCon Twist-Lock Connectors: To eliminate potential AC power disconnects and ground faults, and for a noise-free sound reproduction|
|Socket||2 x 35 mm pole sockets|
|Package Weight||56.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||27.0 x 18.3 x 18.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.