Enjoy bright 2D and 3D content in most settings with the Vivitek DX263 3500-Lumen XGA DLP Projector.
Its 3500 lumens of brightness overcomes ambient light in many rooms while XGA 1024 x 768 resolution helps keep images and text clear at most viewing distances. Its 1.94 to 2.32:1 throw ratio allows you to install the projector near the back of the room without losing focus.
The DX263 features two HDMI inputs with HDMI 1.4 support for 1080p and 3D content. It also has composite, S-Video, and two VGA inputs for legacy analog sources, plus a VGA output to daisy-chain multiple projectors or displays. A built-in 2-watt speaker and analog audio input and output ensure that audio accompanies your video. A VGA cable and IR remote control are included for instant setup and convenient control.
- The DX263 includes a number of connectivity options for compatibility with a variety of source devices, including HDMI, VGA, S-Video, and RCA composite video, plus 1/8" audio in and out and RS-232 control.
- The DX263 is 3D-capable and can project 3D images from computers, game consoles, Blu-ray players, and more.
- 3500 lumens of brightness for projection even in bright meeting rooms
- 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio helps ensure clear presentations with sharp text
- DLP and BrilliantColor technologies help produce distinct, vibrant images
- Low total cost of ownership with a lamp that lasts up to 10,000 hours in Dynamic Eco Mode
- 6-segment (RGBYCW) color wheel for vivid color reproduction
- DLP Link 3D projection with HDMI version 1.4
- Integrated 2-Watt speaker with audio input and output
- Designed for quiet operation with a low 28 dB of fan noise in Eco Mode
- Top-mounted lamp cover for simplified lamp replacement
- Multilingual OSD (on-screen display) menu
- Environmentally friendly design that uses less than 0.5W of power in standby mode
- Lightweight design at just 5.7 lb
- Anti-theft security features include a cable lock slot, security bar, and power button lock
|Display System||1-Chip 0.55" DLP|
|Native Resolution||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|Supported Resolutions||Maximum: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200|
|Max Brightness||3500 Lumens|
|Offset||104.5% ± 5%|
|Aspect Ratio||Native: 4:3|
|Contrast Ratio||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||15,000:1|
|DLP Link 3D||Yes|
|Color Wheel||6-Segment (R, G, B, W, Y, C)|
|Scan||Horizontal: 15 - 102 Hz
Vertical: 23 - 120 Hz
|Lens||f/2.46 - 2.66 (f = 21.8 - 25.6mm)|
|Lens Shift||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Optical Zoom||Manual: 1.2x|
|Throw Distance||5.2 - 33.1' / 1.585 - 10.089 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.94 - 2.32:1|
|Projection Size||40 - 240" / 101.60 - 609.60 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 40°|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Speaker Power||2 W|
|Package Weight||7.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.6 x 12.8 x 6.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.