Introducing the Warm Audio WA14 Large Diaphragm Brass Capsule Condenser Microphone, which is based on the classic condenser microphone from the 70's that has been used on countless hit records.
The WA-14 utilizes fully discrete classic circuit topology, including an all-brass CK12 style capsule design by Lens Kondensator and a custom premium CineMag USA transformer. The WA-14 can be used on an array of sources, which includes: punchy and warm intimate lead vocals, aggressive guitars and heavy percussion. The WA-14 provides a realism and thickness that is true to the vintage sonics, but now at an affordable price.
All-brass Capsule Created By Warm
The LK12-B-60v is an all-brass, edge-terminated capsule that captures all the smoothness, rich top end, and other sonic qualities of the original CK-12 capsule. Using the backplate of the more modern CEK-12 variant as a basis, this capsule overcomes many of the manufacturing limitations of the original hand-made capsule which made it prohibitively complex and difficult to manufacture consistently or in high numbers. The o-ring and housing are all made from brass (no teflon parts), and our capsule diaphragm is 24k gold sputtered and skinned using 6 micron, NOS Japanese PET film (mylar). The end result is a very consistent, reliable capsule which matches the frequency response and tonality of the classic.
• Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
• Features our own “Lens Kondensator” LK-12-B-60V edge-terminated, dual-backplate, all-brass vintage CK12 style capsule
• Custom CineMag USA transformer
• Includes shock mount and hard mount
• Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Output pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
• Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional patterns
• Impedance: 150 ohms
• Connector: 3-pin XLR
• Requires +48V phantom power
• Color: black (painted)
• 1- year warranty
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.